Dr. Peter N Kolettis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter N Kolettis?

Paid over seven thousand dollars for him to say oops he is sorry. Seems he lost his needle during the reversal. When I got home I started bleeding internally. From where he dug around looking for the needle. So from my belly button to my kneecaps to my rear end and all looked like I had a blood blister. Then I got a nasty infection about two months later. I can't say I blame her. Me not being able to fulfill my husband duties no longer she left me for another man. Which they now have two boys. I still write a check every month to payback the money I borrowed for Dr.Kolrttis to ruin my life.

Dr. Kolettis and his staff are the best. They were all very helpful and professional. Dr, Kolettis performed a vascectomy reversal when other doctors told me it was a very slim chance of it working since the vascectomy was done 20 years prior. Two years after the reversal my wife and I have a healthy baby boy.

Excellent UROLOGIST

What a nice guy Dr Kilettis was-- very good listener and very sensitive to patient concerns. I liked him very much but did NOT like the hospital where ...

Horrible bedside manner, sweats, no social skills

Worst Doc seen in Bama. Horrible experience, he made it harder. I don't recommend. Spend the extra cash to go North.

Highly Competent and Straightforward

Good overall experience with Dr. Kolettis and after procedure my symptoms were much better.