Dr. Peter G Kramer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter G Kramer?

Waist of time

I was really excited about seeig Dr. Kramer. i had heard good things and he is a DO. After waiting over an hour for a scheduled appointment. I saw the doctor, he was very nice and seemed to be listening. While I did not have any problems, I was just establishing myself as a patient... After a few weeks I called to have a prescription filled and he had nothing in his notes that I had previously taken this when I had just spent an hour waiting and 30 min telling him all the things I take and why. His rude nurse told me I would have to come back in and go I over it yet agian.1.5 of my time wasted and now to find a new doctor.

It is so wonderful to have a physician take the time to sit and listen and not rush you through

Personalised care

You are taken seriously, Dr. Kramer spends the necessary time with you, he cares and follows up. He is easy to talk to and also has a kind sense of humour that makes you feel at ease.

I trust this physician. He has common sense. Seems interested in his patients as people and takes his time when dealing with his patients.

Very smart, and most of all, very caring

Great Doctor

Dr. Kramer is a wonderful caring man. He has also surrounded himself with a great group of specialists. He does not hestitate to make a referral. He has referred me three or four times and I have been well satisfied.