Dr. Peter Krumins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Krumins?

Skilled and caring

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Dr Krumins performed a difficult foot surgery about 7 years ago an it has eliminated the pain and gait problem

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr Krumins is a great Doctor. He take time with each patient. Willing to take on difficult situations. His assistant Chris Spikes has been great dealing with all the difficulties we have been through.

Only Interested In Doing Surgery

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Dr. Krumins did surgery on my ankle last year. He was supposed to have repaired torn tendons. I have continued to have pain for more than 10 months!! Krumins kept telling me to give my foot more time to heal or to have another surgery to fuse a joint in my foot! I was told this repeatedly. I was forced go back to my gp, who ordered an MRI. The MRI showed that the tendon Krumins reconstructed had torn, the split tear was still there, and I now have tendnosis. Krumins suggested that the MRI had been over-read, and suggested that no conservative treatment would help. He said that I could continue living with my foot like it was or have surgery!! Needless to say I am getting a second opinion. Also, wait times for appointments is horrible! I waited an hour and a half to see Dr. Krumins at m last appt. I believe that my shortest wait time for an appointment has been 45 minutes.

Best surgeon ever

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr, Krumins not only saved my ankle from being amputated, but it's functioning great after his reconstructive surgery. He's so skillful and compassionate. Wish all my doctors were even half as good !

LONG wait times

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I have had a number of appts. with Dr. Krumins. The shortest wait time I've had was about 30 minutes. One of my appts. was @ 9:45am and I wasn't seen/finished with my appt. until after 1:00pm!! Another time I had an AM appt. where a friend had brought me, and by the time we left the office the little coffee bar downstairs was closed (about 3pm)!!! Most of this time is spent waiting in the waiting room, and in the exam room. At one appt. the first person that came into the room said she was there to schedule my follow-up appointment and I hadn't even seen the dr. yet!! The dr. is good at explaining things, but I always feel rushed, as he is always SO far behind schedule. Once while in the waiting room, I talked to 3 people who had the same appt. time as I did. I think that his staff need to stop double and triple booking Dr. Krumin's appointments.

Posted on October 25th, 2017