Dr. Peter K Kummant Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter K Kummant?

Saved My Mother's Life

Dr. Kummant has an excellent bedside manner and was the only available surgeon who would commit to complete surgery on my mother. By doing so, he saved her life.

After extracting an infected cyst on my back that he told me first he was just going to drain...Dr kummant would not speak to me about the excruciating pain I was in the following day...As I am self employed and pay my own disability insurance...i asked his rude nurse for a Dr excuse....she explained that would take several days and he wouldn't give me one for more than a week...she said everyone with this procedure goes back to work right away... insinuating I am lying about pain which I never received any pain medication for in the first place! (I can't take pain pills any way because they upset my stomach). it's a week later and my incision is still infected and tender...i will not go back to have my stitches taken out....and would urge all to think twice about Dr kummant and his staff.

Type 2 Diabetes