Dr. Peter O Kwong Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter O Kwong?

Gentamicin

Dr. Kwong prescribed a course of intravenous Gentamicin in 2007 in preparation for a PCNL. What no one knew was that I was allergic to gentamicin. As a result, I developed gentamicin ototoxicity, a condition which affects my sense of balance and is incurable. Shouldn't someone have checked this out beforehand? Now I "live" on disability. Be careful out there.

Dont waste your time!!

I made an appt. with "dr" Kwong to have a 6 mm cyst removed, and after over an hour in the waiting room I was shown to the room where I was to have be observed, there I sat for an additional 20 min before I was seen by the dr. Prior to him coming his "nurse" came to check my vitals, which consisted of a finger on my wrist and a quick look at her watch, and then asked me what my approx wieght was, and scribbled it down on what ended up being my receipt. Due to the receptionists inability to recognize the type of ins. I carry, she put me as self pay, so "dr" Kwong told me it would cost approx 4, to 5,000$ and I would have to have the procedure done in a hospital.??? For removal of a cyst I asked him, "yep" he said, as he told me I should go to a free public clinic! I decided to try a dermatologist, where they removed it on my first office visit!! Imagine that!? Tthe kicker is that the total bill was a whopping 250.00$ This so called "dr" doesnt deserve to have a license, and he definately wont take your case if he thinks for a second you dont have ins. I have bcbs health equity, which they mistakingly documented as "self pay" VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!