Dr. Peter L Kim Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter L Kim?

Highly Recommending.

I am very lucky to have Dr. Peter Kim as my primary care Doctor. He is VERY Knowledgeable, Caring & Good listener. Doesn't Rush you. He answers all your concerns. Very Professional & kind. I have a peace of mind now. Highly Recommend.

Excellent Primary Care Physician

My most recent visit was a positive experience, like most visits here. I was quick to be checked in and taken in for my appointment. And Dr. Kim is the best when it comes to taking his time to check in with me and explain things thoroughly.

Doctor's Response

Hi Justin, Thank you for trusting me with your health. I’ll always work to give you the clearest explanations possible (sometimes I talk too much). Best, Peter Kim, MD

First class all the way

Excellent service from front desk through check out. Dr Kim is THE best and most knowledgable, patient and caring doctor I have ever had I would not hesitate to recommend this facility.

Doctor's Response

Hi Pauline, Thank you for your awesome review. I’ll strive to continue providing that level of care every time. Remember ​that ​you’re always welcome back for any of your medical needs. Best, Peter Kim, MD​

Have been seeing Dr. Kim for many years now

Dr. Kim has been great to see for many years. Getting an appointment with him in a timely fashion is very tough but that reflects how much in demand he is. He is easy to talk to, asks a bunch of health and history questions, and is thorough in his answers.

Doctor's Response

Hi John, I apologize for ​any delay you’ve had​ getting seen, we have an online “Skip the Wait” tool that ​should help lessen your wait time​ and let you schedule your visit online​. ​Let me know if you have any questions regarding this tool. Thank you for the review!​ ​Best, Peter Kim, MD

Dr. Kim is a wonderful, caring doctor,unfortunately some of the office staff you have to deal with before you see Dr. Kim are not very professional.First impressions are important, to bad some of the office staff doesn't realize that.

Lucky

Lucky to have such a great Doctor near my home.