- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter V Lang MD
Dr. Peter V Lang has 2 locations
2500 Fondren Rd
Houston, TX 77063
Dr. Peter V Lang has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Peter V Lang has the following 8 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on January 22nd, 2018
I received an appointment thru triwest from the v.a...I brought all my records and picture from my exams and blood tests..he threw them on the table after a glance,showed no intrest in discussing the problem or but said that he would probably get them same conclusion that the v.a. had come to..the man didn't have my med records and had not examined me , and didn't know my health problem, but surely came to a conclusion before even doing anything...don't use this doctor
Best Doctor Ever!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on October 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on July 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on July 14th, 2015
Dr Lang doesn't go beyond the normal cookie cutter tests for gastro issues (cat scan, ultrasound, scope, colonoscopy). He missed diagnosed my issue when a second opinion doctor picked up on it right away. Not impressed. English is poor and hard to communicate with him to get your point across. Staff is sometimes rude and placed on hold for more than 15 minutes when calling for a followup appt.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Peter V Lang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter V Lang's office for more information.
1429 Highway 6 Sugar Land, TX : (713) 781-4600
2500 Fondren Rd Houston, TX 77063
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter V Lang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.