Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter E Lavine has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Lavine did 2 rotator cuff surgeries for me, and both totally successful. I have seen him on other occasions and he has always been attentive to my needs, was caring and always emphasized the proactive. He knows his stuff, and been around long enough that he has seen everything--just the kind of doctor you want. Very professional and empathetic. Staff is great.
Had a hip fracture on bicycle. While it was on a Sunday, I was okay waiting until 4pm to have surgery even though my injury occurred at 7:30am. Dr. Levine only spoke to me prior to surgery when I asked the anesthesiologist (who was about to begin administering anesthesia) if the doctor was going to speak to me prior to surgery. Today is Tuesday and it is almost noon. Dr. Lavine is nowhere to be seen and has not followed up with me at all since before my surgery. I have asked nurses to put me in touch with him since after I woke up from surgery on Sunday evening.
Yes. You will wait a long time to see Dr. Lavine. But he's very caring and open to your comments and questions. On my last visit regarding a broken finger, I no longer had insurance. Dr. Lavine worked with me so that I could get the care I needed. Also, he won't keep you as a patient longer than needed. His radiologist is so kind too.
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Peter E Lavine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter E Lavine in this video.
Dr. Peter E Lavine is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Washington, DC.