Dr. Peter Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Le?

Posted on September 1st, 2015

This is the best doctor there is. Words will never be able to describe him. You will never find another like him.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr Peter Le is an exceptional physician. There isn t too much like him this day and age.

I LOVE DR PETER LE

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I have been with Dr Peter Le since the inception of his practice. I wake up everyday thanking God for sending Dr Peter Le to me. You see, he saved my life. I dont think you could ever find another doctor as brilliant and yet compassionate as Dr Peter Le. God bless him.

Not many physicians like Dr. Le left in the practice.

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Le is like no other doctor I have been to in my adult life (20+ years). He takes the time to know me, to listen, and to use his vast knowledge to prescribe medicine or treatment as needed and I feel that he closely monitors my conditions for any changes. He is very fair and has helped me conquer many problems. I would recommend him to anyone (and I have, my whole family sees him).

He is "unbelievable"

Posted on May 31st, 2010

I am a retired physician who is new to North Carolina. I inquired about a doctor to take care of me and my family. From my research, I found that most of the local practicing physicians and nurses were his patients. I came to see him for a physical on that reason alone, and I have been totally impressed with his skills, intelligence,compassion, and caring. He is an unbelievably brilliant man. I have been so blessed to have found him.

Hospital Administrator Rates His Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

As a retired hospital administrator I am very particular in selecting my physicians. Peter Le is one of the best. He is intelectually curious and finds answers to your concerns. His staff is among the finest I've encountered. Simply put, I have absolutely no reservations in recommending him.

an actual listener

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr Peter Le is the best...he listens and makes you feel human at each visit instead of a number..His nurse practioners matt and stacy have the same patient caring attitude..i would recommend this doctor to anyone..

Exceptional Physician

Posted on November 12th, 2009

I was extremely impressed the first time I met Dr. Le with his bedside manner and thoroughness. I never felt rushed and he explained everything at a level I could understand. I knew immediately that I had found my new family doctor.

Caring Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2008

I'm in my 60's, this is one of the most caring doctors I've ever been in contact with. All his referals to other doctors are consistent with his own caring. The office help is very friendly and trys to help with everything. I can't say enough good things about this office and Dr.Le. My entire family see's him and we are all happy with our results of his treatment.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017