Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter D Leroux has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Peter D Leroux has the following 33 expertise
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Spinal Disorders
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Brain Aneurysm
- Critical Care
- Spinal Cancer
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Dr. Peter D Leroux has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter D Leroux is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Peter D Leroux accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeter David Leroux Md, 235 S 8th St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter D Leroux in this video.
Dr. Peter D Leroux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.