Dr. Peter Licata Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Peter Licata?

horrible, prefers to deal with geriatric patients. but calls himself a family dr.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

went to see him about a ankle/knee pain. took an hour to get in and once he saw me. he was rude and after i told him how i was feeling his response was well have you considered losing weight!! not once did he touch me or check me out ( since i went in for a physical) i even fasted and no blood drawn. than he gives me a prescription that the pharmacy declines because the dosage amount doesn't exist. He's used to dealing with old people and really shouldn't call himself a family doctor. reporting him to insurance. OH!! after i left his office i saw another Dr. refereed by a friend. now that Dr. took the time to check me and found a pinched nerve and I'm walking great again with out taking unnecessary medicines or being told I'm fat. 217lbs and almost 6 ft tall. too fat really??

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Licata has excellent medical instincts to address issues of the body!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have been a patient for at least 20 years and am very pleased.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Bullish on who he refers you to for specialist. Doesn't have the preop orders faxed to the doctor that is going to do the surgery in the time that doctor's surgery scheduler needs the paper work. Makes unreasonable excuses why they weren't sent out.

POS

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Total pill pusher. Waited 4 hours. Place is dirty staff rude and fat. No english spoken.

Dr. Licata/Greg Dyer P.A.C. Exceptional Patient Care

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Mr. Greg Dyer P.A.C. is an awesome medical professional. I have had P.A. Dyer as my personal care provider for nine years. I am a heart patient and need frequent care. I have never left Licata/Dyer's office disappointed or concerned. I have on occasion seen DR. Licata for diagnosis. Dr. Licata can be straight forward and to the point. He does not sugar coat his diagnosis. It may not be what you want to hear but it will be accurate and true. We all know the truth hurts way more than a lie. Fran and Maria are sweethearts and have been the back bone of the front office for a while. The number of patients seen by this office has out grown the number of employees so the office is feeling the growing pains. The front office could use some professional updating, training, and more office staff. The medical and office staff will work through the hiccups and be right back on track. Love this complete medical office.

out of date with current patient care

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Terrible. My brother had the flu, fever for a few days with cough, painful joints, etc. I started showing symptoms of coughing, tingly throat, and chills. I went into this office hoping for a correct diagnosis of flu virus and possibly getting antiviral prescription (which work best within first 48 hours). They didn't test me at all for viral or bacterial infection and sent me home with an antibiotic and prescription of coughing meds. 6 hours later, I have 103 fever. Thanks for worthless waste of my time. I could have used it to rest instead.

Worst Dr. I have ever been to! Stay away!

Posted on August 19th, 2013

This is the first review I have ever written but I just have to! I had the worst experience with a Dr. I have ever had before and I have spent many years visiting Dr's over health problems! Dr. Licata is horrible! He said some of the meanest things to me and would not listen to me at all. Drilled me with millions of questions and gave me horrible looks by my simple answers of no. Acted like I knew nothing! He also tried to pin my husband against me many times, which would never happen. We walked out of the appointment. I left crying and so hurt. He is not a kind person and does not have any tact. He is very degrading. Stay away!!!!!! You do not need to treated poorly by a Doctor.

Osteopathic Medical Associates

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

The front office staff, other than Fran, is utterly, pathetic! As various elderly, youthful and middle-aged patients arrive to sign in, not one of them are greeted as they arrive! As I sat awaiting for my appt (45 minutes delayed) then2,women I sat next to, stated how they loved Theresa Mc Knight and even Dr.Licata, but complained about the lack of followup regarding necessary medical requests? One patient even told of a very unsatisfactory meeting with Dr. Licata, when the patient described in details her dissatisfaction with the front office! And his response was most defensive and un changing of the front office demeanor.

Do Not Go

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I have been with Dr Likata and his staff for about 3 years. In the beginning he was pretty good. The past year the entire office has turned into a nightmare. He has written my prescriptions wrong 7 times out of the last 9 visits. I had to go back to his office after going to pharmacy to get it corrected. He has an unpredictable personality, one visit he may be fine the next he will be very rude and his staff is rude as well. He now has a banner that is 9 ft tall and 70 feet long on his roof advertising he is a specialty doctor Blah,blah,blah, to get patients to come in to see him. I can promise you he needs the business because no patient in their right mind would stay with him the way he treats them. I will never go back to see that incompatent, rude, cruel, know it all, and a complete objective failure of a physician. He makes all physicians look bad. He should have his license revoked and I believe he has had it revoked once. Stay away from his office there are better doctors everywhere.

I have been a patient Osteo Medical for over 16 years

Posted on January 26th, 2013

There may be a wait to see Dr. Licata or one of the other doctors. Worth the wait. Staff is friendly, efficient, helpful. I can call last minute and o ...

Posted on September 21st, 2012

With either Dr. Licata or Greg Dyer (PA) you have their full attention for as long as needed. They focus on you and your problem. I have always left the office with a positive feeling that they are doing the right thing.