Dr. Peter Lim Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lim?

Very Disappointed

Posted on December 8th, 2017

The office staff especially the nasty office manager Gina is the worst at customer service . I wish them both a family member if not themselves to go through what I have and I wish them the care that i was given by these two incompetent medical staff so called professional. i Hope Gina especially gets the same treatment I did. Cause she deserves nothing absolutely nothing more. Please don't go to dr.lim he is all about the Benjamin's and not about human care. he needs to go back to California where he is fro. and take that nasty Gina with him .

Very Disappointed

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Very rude , very incompetent office staff . Lack of empathy from the office or the dr.s

staff/office manager

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Just called for a few Basic Questions, Some girl who said I am the Boss, Extremely RUDE I will NEVER go there or Recommend them Either.. Where is their Compassion especially for what they charge... no stars, the Doctor needs to work on his Staff

Holds patient's money hostage.

Posted on September 26th, 2017

On referral, Dr. Lim met with my wife and then brought me in to discuss options. He said she may have cancer and needed immediate surgery. After discussing options and the need for moving quickly, he left the room and sent in his "closer" to schedule surgery. She said they would need $2000 upfront before they would schedule.He is a provider for our insurance PPO with a deductible of only $300! We borrowed the money and paid them. Two months later, they have yet to refund the "mordida" even though insurance has been paid.

Rude

Posted on July 10th, 2017

They are too rude to be dealing with. Not worth it.

Dr lim

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I was very nervous going to the dr but his staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The office manager has been nothing but amazing in answering my questions and getting me ready for surgery. You guys are amazing :) thank you for all your hard work.

My best friend had ovarian cancer

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. lIm and his staff are the most generous and gracious of people. They really care about their patients. The wait can be long but the doctor puts you first when you are with him. Without Dr. Lim and his exceptional skill I would not have my best friend. Thank you all!

Awesome man!

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I love how much compassion and caring everyone has. The wait is long but so worth it. Doctors do not spend time like he does.

Do not send someone you love to him

Posted on October 29th, 2016

I think my mom might still be alive if Dr. Lim had put her well being first. His communication with family is horrible. He made her feel as if her life didn't matter and even though she moved just to seek treatment elsewhere by then it was too late. She died within 10 weeks of him telling her she just had a bowel blockage (which perforated in the hospital after he said she needed surgery but could wait until following week). Turned out it was a recurrence of cancer. She barely survived that surgery and as we found out from new doctors the cancer had spread throughout her bowels. Ultimately she was already too sick for chemo. Can't help but think if he had operated before perforation, she may have been able to handle treatment and would surely have not suffered so much in those final weeks. I would like to say, Dr. Lim's staff was always kind and friendly.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I am in the healthcare business but chose not to share that with the staff or the Doctor. He is notoriously late for appointments ( averages 2-4 hours ). His bedside manner violates HIPPA and his staff is overwhelmed and incompetent. The only reason to visit his practice is that he is the only OB/Gyn cancer Dr. in Northern Nevada. If I had it to do again, I would drive my wife (stage 3C ovarian cancer ) to Davis. Avoid this guy at all costs, as in your loved one's life.

none

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Lim's office is HORRIBLE! The staff from the billing to all the way to the office manager are just down right rude! The office manager is just dumb as a box of rocks! If she gives me attitude one more time.....Plus..This Doctor thinks he is all that and a bag of chips... let me say- you are not sir! Super long wait times, the doctor doesn't care about you and rushed through my expensive appointment. I left more cofused than I came in. This is utter nonsense! I can not go back. I will ask my PCP to give me a BETTER refferal!

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I am so thankful for Dr LIm and the care of his staff. They made me feel very confident in the care I received.