Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter E Loeb has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter E Loeb has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Therapy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Peter E Loeb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter E Loeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
I have treated with Dr. Loeb for all things orthopedic. Never have I been dissatisfied and love him to death. He fixes the problem and does not over medicate so if you are drug seeking you have gone to the wrong place. I have never not been acknowledged by him nor have I heard him not acknowledge others. Walls are thin. Regardless of what you may feel his attitude is, he is the best Tallahassee has to offer and you are just doing yourself an injustice by going elsewhere because maybe he had a bad day and hurt your feelings by telling the truth.
By orthroscopic surgery, Dr. Loeb trimmed torn medial meniscus ligaments in both of my knees 15 years ago. I was waalking without crutches 2 days after surgery, and haven't had any problems with my knees since. I highly reccomend Dr. Loeb to anyone needing orthopedic surgery. Unlike a lot of doctors, he took a personal interest in my case both pre and post-op.
34 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
American Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Peter E Loeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Sports Medicine, 1911 Miccosukee Rd, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter E Loeb in this video.
Dr. Peter E Loeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.