Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Loes
Dr. Peter Loes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cold Spring, MN, with other offices in Saint Cloud, MN and Saint Cloud, MN (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Loes is affiliated with Long Prairie Memorial Hospital, Melrose Area Hospital Centracare and Buffalo Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Loes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Loes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
St. Cloud Hospital
St Marys Hospital
New River Medical Center Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Peter Loes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Loes in this video.
Dr. Peter Loes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cold Spring, MN.