Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Peter C Lombardo
Dr. Peter C Lombardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter C Lombardo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Peter C Lombardo has the following 15 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Ingrown Nails
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Peter C Lombardo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter C Lombardo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
This doctor knows his stuff. Be prepared with your questions as he does not spend any extra time with you than he needs to. I have been going to him for twenty years and he has never failed to diagnose and properly treat any issues I have had. I recommend him highly and have sent many friends and family members to him. He does not disappoint.
- Albany Medical College
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Peter C Lombardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutton Place Dermatologists, 445 E 58th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter C Lombardo, MD - Dermatology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Peter C Lombardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.