Have you seen Dr. Peter M Lotze?

Superior and caring service

Dr Lotze is an incredibly attentive and caring physician. He sits down and focuses on you and patiently Here’s your concerns And ensures that he addresses them. I have seen many physicians and all specialties and none have come close to portraying such genuine and caring manners. He is a brilliant physician in his league and I wish there were more doctors like him. I highly recommend him to any woman having uro/gynecologist issues.

Great Doctor

Dr Lotze is caring and effective with treatment plans. He went above and beyond to be communicative and thorough so I always felt informed.

Thankful for this referral

I am thankful for my doctor’s referral to Dr. Lotze. His staff is friendly and welcoming. Dr. Lotze took the time to explain my condition and the options I have for treatment. I trust his professionalism and look forward to his help to achieve a better quality of life!

Excellent Dr

Dr Lotze is the Very Best in Texas! I was referred to him by 4 Dr. Around my East Texas area! I've been with him for years! I've sent my friends to him . In our town we get one option. DR . LOTZE ALWAYS HAS 7 OR 8 at least! Now he has 2 locations . Awesome Dr's!

The staff is wonderful and as caring as my referring dr said they were. I especially love the personal feeling of knowing your dr actually read your information you provided in your paperwork. Thank you !

Vaginal & Urethra Atrophy

I usually reserve my faith & trust in doctors for a good while, having seen my share of individuals that should not practice medicine, much less interact with the public. But Dr Lotze changed that thinking from day one. He explains your problems at your level of understanding in the most compassionate way. He offers options from minimal to things I had not heard of, much less considered. After much thought, reading, & praying, I chose the FemiLift procedure for my vaginal & urinary issues. I had my 1st treatment just a week ago. I was nervous, but immediately felt calm as Dr Lotze explained & performed EVERY step of the procedure. I talked with Dr Lotze thru most of the treatment, but because of atrophy, there were a couple of tender spots at the very last. Taking slow deep breathes helped me with those. I had worried it would be so bad that I wouldn't want to return for another treatment, but instead I felt so lucky to have found such a compassionate & knowledgable doctor. That bit of discomfort I experienced was gone in an instant & I have not experienced anything negative. I have a few friends that are now thinking that this technology can help them. I look forward to the remaining treatments & enhanced well being.

Excellent care. Willing to answer any question.

Great doctor and staff

Dr. Lotze and his staff are all very courteous and knowledgeable. It is obvious that this is a very busy practice, but everyone I encountered took the time needed to address my questions. Highly recommended !

The top of the line. Best doctor I've ever had plus has a great sense of humour. Fixed my problem & now I can continue to enjoy life. Thanks Doctor. Would refer you in a New York Minute!!

Always on time! Always professional! Dr. Lotze, while very professional, is very "personable" and makes patients feel confident in his care. He treats patients respectfully, no question or concern is too "petty", and he answers questions and concerns in an understanding manner.

Jo Nell Keller

Dr. Lotze makes you feel comfortable whether you saw him a week ago or 2 years ago. Exams can be uncomfortable for any of us but Dr. Lotze makes you feel comfortable explaining thoughout the exam. I feel we are working together to solve the problem of incontinence. So fortunate to have a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor - Dr Lotze.

Great bedside manner

Q

Dr. Peter M Lotze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Peter M Lotze Is this you?