Dr. Peter Lou Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lou?

Very unprofessional

Posted on July 10th, 2017

This doctor is the worst ever. A total jerk! When I asked him routine questions, he would say he's not God. Imagine that! If I need God, I would go to church.

The best

Posted on December 11th, 2009

If you find yourself sitting in Dr. Lou's office, you're probably in pretty big trouble, but thankfully you're in the best place possible. I had the misfortune of having a severly torn retina and my primary opthamologist, phoned Dr. Lou who agreed to see me immediately. I was taxied over and spent the next several hours in Dr. Lou's office. He and his staff stayed well after 6:00 pm handling my situation.Due to the complexity of my problem I was scheduled for surgery several days later. Dr Lou called me at home on the Sunday night prior to surgery and talked for 45 minutes, explaining the surgery and easing my jangled nerves. He followed up with phone calls on the two days following surgery. He has always taken the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions.The only concern that some people might have is the time spent in a waiting room but I like to think that he is willing to spend the time with a patient who might be in the same place I was when I first came to his office.

Exemplary Eye Care

Posted on October 24th, 2009

Six years ago, my wife was diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy by her opthamologist, who referred her to Dr. Peter Lou. She had massive bleeding at the back of her eye, which could have caused blindness if left untreated. Dr. Lou performed laser surgery over a period of 3 visits and was able to completely stop the bleeding. She has remained under his care to this date. I would highly recommend Dr.Peter Lou.

Posted on September 25th, 2017