Dr. Peter D Lueninghoener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter D Lueninghoener?

Dr. Lueninghoener and his staff do an excellent job. They are caring and take the time to get to know you as a person as well as a patient. His bedside manner is great, he takes the time you need to answer all your questions. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Dr. Pete has wonderful bedside manner. His office staff is caring and take the time to listen. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. He has been accurate in diagnosing my illnesses, and asks that I follow up or let him know if I don't feel better in a few days. He is a wonderful OB doc too. Great with kids. I would highly recommend Dr. Pete.