Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter Black has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Seizure Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Black is the most exceptional doctor there is... He is brilliant, compassionate, the doctor to have if anything is wrong with your brain no matter where you live! You are lucky to have him... if you ever have to wait for him it is because he is operating on someone else.. worth any wait.. be glad you did... He saves lives every day... He saved mine and my sisters...
Dr. Black is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
Leonard Morse Hospital
Metrowest Medical Center
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Children`s Hospital Boston
43 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Peter Black accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Dr. Peter Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.