Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter M Stevens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter M Stevens has the following 22 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Diseases
- Leg Length Inequality
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Peter M Stevens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter M Stevens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Stevens has given 3 of the 4 of my children care. He has been the kindest, caring physician we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He knew what and how to correct my daughters. It started when my baby was 13 1/2 months old, She has had surgery for her hip 6 times to help her body grow better so she would grow up normal. My girls adore him, and always want to go visit him when we go to SLC Utah. He diagnosed one of my daughters with Knocked knee, when no one else could figure out what was wrong. He is truly the best doctor of all time. We love you Dr. Stevens, Thank you, I give him out of 5 stars, a 20.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
45 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1973
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Peter M Stevens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Children's Medical Center, 100 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter M Stevens in this video.
Dr. Peter M Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.