Dr. Peter M Maguire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter M Maguire?

Great doctor - helped me so much

I have been suffering with eczema all over my body for over a year and a half and have been miserable. In that time I have seen 2 allergists, 7 dermatologists, a chinese medicine doctor, and a naturopath. I've had allergy tests, patch testing, used antihistamines, and steroid creams, acupuncture, taken herbs, etc. None of these really seemed to work and I did not feel I really had a solution to my problem. Dr. Maguire was the first doctor to really pin point what I needed to do to get rid of the eczema. Dr. Maguire spent about 50 minutes with me and for every question I asked he had a literature-documented response which convinced me he is very knowledgable about allergy condition and eczema. I was so grateful for having finally found a great doctor who could help me. I also like going to PAMF as they are very prompt, I never have to wait long, and I don't have to deal with my copay, as they just send me a bill after they get the payment from the insurance company.

Best Doctor I have seen ever.

Dr. Peter M Maguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.