Dr. Peter C Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Mann?

He is terrible rude angry judge mental only wants to do total hysterctomy

Rude and insensitive

He has no beside manners and very insensitive. His staff is friendly however, every time I see Dr. Mann, he seems to be more concerned with bringing "unwanted babies in 2017" than actually helping you figure out what's going on. His solution is birth control for everything. Not sure if he has a lot of clients that terminate pregnancy, but I am a married women, with a child already. I can handle my own, birth control is not an option for me and I've voiced this, but he doesn't seem to care.

Great new patient experience.

This was my first visit with Dr. Mann. I couldn't believe the time he took to explain my condition and my treatment options. Dr. Mann and his staff exceeded my expectations, and I work in the healthcare field so I may have noticed things a little more.

Doctor Peter Mann is absolutely AWESOME

I made my first visit to this facility and was so very impressed with the entire staff. The staff is friendly and very professional, the entire office is clean and organized with coffee, bottled water and snacks. I love this office and am so pleased to be a new patient. Doctor Mann spent a lot of time speaking with me and when I left I got a new patient gift.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass your appreciation along.

Love Dr. Mann. Three people in our family have been patients of him for a long time. Dr. Mann is a very thorough and informative physician. He takes the time to explain with kindness and patience.

Dr. Mann is a wonderful Doctor. He is vey kind, considerate and really listens to all of your concerns.

New Patient

Dr. Mann and his staff are wonderful. When I walked into the office the receptionist was sitting at a desk instead of behind glass windows! Very impressive in my opinion. Dr. Mann talked to me in his office before the exam. He spent a lot of time with me and he is so personable and kind. I am 67 years old, have been seeing Gynaecologist since I was 19 years old and have never been as impressed with a physician and staff as I was with them. I have rated them with 5 stars because that is the highest rating I can give but they deserve an even higher rating!

Mrs.

I have been uneasy with my diagnosis and treatment plan. After visiting Dr. Mann, I am confident in my treatment plan. Dr. Mann is intelligent, thorough and has a good bedside manner. I trust him and I know I will be well care for.

I had a very professional visit. Dr. Mann spent so much time with me explaining my situation in plain and simple terms that the non-medical person could easily understand. I have not had a follow up visit yet, but I am sure it will meet all expectations.

I have been his patient for over 13 years and I am very happy and pleased with him. Dr. Mann takes time to address whatever concerns I might have. He is one of the best!

I had my first visit with Dr. Mann. He was very knowledgable and took time to go over my diagnosis and options. I found his bedside manner to be professional and courteous. I would and will definitely see him again.

New Patient

Dr. Peter C Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.