Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Manos
Dr. Peter Manos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Manos is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital Downtown, Greenville Memorial Hospital and Greenville Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Manos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Manos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
I have seen Dr Manos for 17 years. Dr Pete is one of the best all around people you could find, this shows in his practice. He has diagnosis me several time correctly but because of insurance purposes I had to see a specialist and he has yet to be wrong. You can tell his staff cares for your well being also.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Manos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Greenville Memorial Medical Center
St Francis Hospital - Downtown
56 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1957
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10 Enterprise Blvd, Greenville, SC
Dr. Peter Manos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.