Dr. Peter Marcello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Marcello?

Great doctor and great team.

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Kind, knowledgeable, talented, committed.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

I left a message about my husband dying @ a hospital. It was 10+ years since his last operation and Dr. M. assured my husband that he would die from something else, not colon ca. I left a message for him to call us and he never did! I am extremely angry! What does Dr. M. Say? " good technique, good outcome". What are we supposed to think?

My husband was a pt. of Dr. Marcello through two surgeries for colon ca. The first one was lapascope with the ca. returning 2 yrs. later! Now 10 years out, my wonderful husband is in a hospital. dying of a huge infected tumor and a huge leak! Left a message and he never called! I just listened to a recording of Dr. M. bragging about how smart he is in a seminar. He bragged that "a good technique, equals a good outcome" Really? What has happened to my husband only occurs in 1.1% How did this happen? I am severely disappointed with Peter M. He NEEDS to explain how this occurred to my wonderful husband, or I will report this to the Medical Bar!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Read above, I am beyond livid..

Skilled and Empathetic

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Peter Marcello suggested options and possibilities that were innovative and successful. He is very personable and outgoing, and was most comforting at a time of great personal loss.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr Marcello and his staff were the best!! Made myself and my wife very relaxed about upcoming operation. Spent time with us and answered all questions we had. The surgery went just as he told us and the recovery was eneventful. Recommend him higlhly.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Marcello took the time to explain my condition, the surgery, recovery time etc. His follow-up was excellent. He listened to and addressed all of my concerns.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Marcello is the best colon and rectal surgen I wouldn't have anyone else!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Best doc ever!!!!

#1MD

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Had my first surgery with him five years ago. He was very comforting,and everything went well. now recently back for another procedure. I am lucky to have a great Doctor.

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Marcello. He was able to squeeze in a consult very quickly as he knew I was scared and nervous about my colon cancer diagnosis. He performed a laproscopic surgery on my colon and everything went as planned. He is a very skilled surgeon and his bedside manner is fantastic. He is a very kind doctor and listens to every concern and explains everything so well. I would recommend him to anyone and am very pleased with my experiences with Dr. Marcello.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

The best

Posted on July 25th, 2012

If you are looking for a Colorectal cancer laproscopic surgeon, this is the guy and this is the hopsital! I was referred to him by the Chief Surgeon of another hospital following two previous opinions where neither seemed completely correct. Peter Marcello explained both surgeons opinions and it made perfect sense. I also loved Lahey clinic as it provided superb care without the hustle and bustle of Boston. GREAT results in a very comfortable and friendly environment!