Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Masiakos
Dr. Peter Masiakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Masiakos is affiliated with Franklin Regional Hospital, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and Lakes Region General Hospital. Dr. Masiakos has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Masiakos has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Peter Masiakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.