Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter McIlveen MD, FACOG
Dr. Peter McIlveen, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Elkin, NC, with another office in Cornelius, NC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics. Dr. McIlveen is affiliated with Chatham Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter McIlveen has 2 locations
942 Johnson Ridge Rd. Suite 100
Elkin, NC 28621
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter McIlveen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Peter McIlveen has the following 4 expertise
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 32
i have received the help I was searching for years here.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter McIlveen - Posted on July 6th, 2018
Most compassionate doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter McIlveen - Posted on July 1st, 2018
I have been a patient of Dr. McIlveen's for more than 10 years. He is a caring doctor or always takes the time to listen to me. I just completed my second Mona Lisa procedure in the office and I have had great results. For the first time in many years I can be intimate with my spouse pain free and enjoyable. Dr. McIlveen and his staff were fantiastic duirng the procedure explaining everything as they were going along and very attentive to my needs. I would never go to any other doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter McIlveen - Posted on June 23rd, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. McIlveen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Peter McIlveen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter McIlveen's office for more information.
942 Johnson Ridge Rd. Suite 100 Elkin, NC : (336) 526-5265
19732 Norman Blvd. Suite 310 Cornelius, NC : (704) 275-9355
More about Dr. Peter McIlveen
Peter McIlveen, MD, FACOG, ABOM, is a board-certified physician with nearly two decades of training and experience in obesity medicine. North Carolina Weight & Wellness of Elkin and Cornelius, North ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter McIlveen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkin, NC.