Dr. Peter A Mcsweeney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Mcsweeney?

Non - Hodgkins Lymphoma patient

Very caring ,courteous , professional . Also thorough on treatment and management. Staff was wonderful! And wonderful to my family. Even treated my Down syndrome niece like a princess :)

very gratefull for his caring for my brother, when he was his patient, back in 2008.

God has given this man a tremendous gift in medicine

Autologous stem cell transplant survivor

In Dec 2004 I was diagnosed with Stage IV non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma throughout my body, an aggressive abdominal mass throughout my abdomen which compromised my left kidney and shut it down, with metastasis to the bone marrow. I volunteered for experimental treatment for 6 months and that bought me nine months. I then had a recurrence in 2005 and was a patient of Dr. McSweeney for a autologous stem cell transplant. Two months in Denver two states away from home. It was a rough time but I am alive today and thriving. I recommend this to anybody that is willing to fight for their life, tragically, not all those that fight this disease live but I encourage all to attempt it no matter how difficult because you might survive. Dr. McSweeney deals with dying patients in this field and his care made me a SURVIVOR.

My brother was a patient of Dr. Mcsweeney, and we were very satisfied w