Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter E Mebel MD
Dr. Peter E Mebel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwood, MA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter E Mebel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter E Mebel has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Peter E Mebel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter E Mebel - Posted on June 15th, 2012
I only went to him because he's in the same office as Dr. Patz. His bedside manner is terrible - he hardly asked a question & spent 5 minutes at most with me. He gave the impression of being burned out on the work. Support staff are helpful & at least pleasant but don't expect a callback, esp. with a medication issue. I believe the assumption is that everyone is a potential drug addict.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter E Mebel - Posted on April 11th, 2011
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
New England Medical Center
Dr. Peter E Mebel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPEDICS & SPORT MEDICAL, 825 Washington St Ste 260, Norwood, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter E Mebel, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Norwood, MA, in this video.
Dr. Peter E Mebel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwood, MA.