Dr. Peter Miao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Miao?

Listens carefully, confident but not patronizing

Posted on February 11th, 2011

I've only seen Dr. Miao twice but I am impressed with his deeply knowledgeable approach. Less is more fits my need in an internist. I do not expect unnecessary tests or medications when I visit. I have no sense of being rushed. An excellent experience thus far.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2010

A couple weeks ago I was ill with a virus and just feeling horrible. After calling around to several doctor's offices unsuccessfully trying to get an appointment, I was relieved that Dr. Miao's office was able to fit me in last minute. Dr. Miao was not only a wealth of information, he had excellent bedside manner as well. I felt that he truly cared about my well-being. He wasn't in a rush and didn't seem hurried to get me out of there so he could move on to the next patient, he actually sat with me and listened to my symptoms and educated me on what could possibly be causing them. He is an wonderful doctor and a kind man, I highly recommend him. And although I hope I don't have to go back again (would obviously prefer not be sick), I certainly would if I needed to. Also his nurse who drew my blood for tests was a sweetheart - easy to talk to, caring and down to earth. A good experience overall.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

A truly caring physician who takes the time to talk with you and explains everything in a way you can understand. He is very knowledgable about insurance and coverage too.

Posted on February 11th, 2016