Dr. Peter Millheiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Millheiser?

Posted on January 27th, 2016

He took the time I needed even though there was a full house waiting. Very smart.

Wish younger doctors were as thorough and nice!

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Dr. Millheiser is NOT RETIRED, thank goodness. I not only would choose this doctor again, I would refer him to others. As usual in Miami FL, it was a wait to be seen (bring something to keep you busy instead of growling) but staff was nice. Dr. Millheiser is very knowledgeable, experienced and easy to talk to.. He gave me a thorough examination of all areas affected (not often done by others doctors). Staff were all very nice and helpful. X-rays were taken of all areas. After his review of x-rays, we spoke and now I am being sent for spine MRI. I will ultimately be sent for physical therapy to make me more easily mobile and with less pain. Looking forward to it so I can get better. He is a real gentleman physician.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Spent forever in the waiting room, then spent forever in a backless gown in a freezing room, saw Dr. Millheiser like a superhero, in and out like a blur. He did diagnose the problem and the surgery was successful, but I felt like just one cow in the herd while in his office. Then the bill came--I hope it doesn't put my insurance company out of business.

Posted on January 31st, 2017