Dr. Peter H Monfore Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peter H Monfore?

This is my doctor and I couldn't be in better hands. Dr. Monfore has been treating me for 30 years. His knowledge base and experience with people. He's not only a good doctor he's the best Irvine has to offer.

Have seen Dr. Monfore several times over the years at Woodbridge Walk-In Clinic. He has a relaxed, down-to-earth demeanor while still being a good listener and caring physician. He is conservative in his treatment choices, which I like. Thanks for being there, Dr. Monfore!

Best General practice MD DR in OC

good doctor

Saw Dr Monfore as a urgent care patient..very nice..down to earth doctor..very personable and and was accurate in his diagnosis..

Great doctor

Dr. Monfore is the best. Very attentive and carring doctor. He really seems to care about his patients.

Real Doctor

Amazing Dr. Peter Monfore to the young and to the old. He listens to their needs and gets the healing going.

Very kind and acurate diagnosis

Dr. Monfore has always had wonderful bedside manner and been very understanding to my medical needs. You tell him your thoughts and he listens and takes it to heart. I highly recommend him for your care .

Not a good doctor

Doctor Monfore is a terrible doctor, he did not take my work injury seriously, He send me back to work immediately without performing any kind of test. On the follow up visits I would let him know my concerns and he did not seem to care. He would make comments as "you are to young to have back problems," "is just inflammation, it will go away." I was feeling that by working I was making more damage to my injury, so I went with another doctor who did care about my condition and he found out I had a bulging disc in my lower back. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone