Dr. Peter Monheit Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Monheit?

Very Competent Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Very thorough exam. Office environment is humble. Father and son doctors. My partner has been going to him for 15 years. He is very good.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Monheit is amazing unfortunately his office manager is a terrible employee. She is rude, condescending and treats the patients like garbage. I really like Dr. Monheit however I am looking for a new Dr. Because I refuse to be treated poorly by his staff.

Horrible Office Manager

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I had the dis-pleasure of sitting in this office listening to the office manager / Dr's wife speak to patients like they were trash. She is rude and overbearing. I asked the staff how lng they had worked there, one lady has been there over 15 years all I can say is GOD BLESS HER and I must tell you she is the sweetest most helpful young lady, her and the other nurse Who is also the sweetwest lady they make the office. DR PETER MONHEIT I TRANSFERRED ME AND MY HUSBAND AND OUR TWO KIDS FROM YOUR FACILITY DUE TO YOUR RUDE WIFE/OFFICE MANAGER.. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS APPOINT THE NICE LADY AT THE DESK AS THE NEW OFFICE MANAGER AND RETIRE YOUR WIFE. Your practice is going to lose out if you keep her in charge

Terrible Staff! Bad impression of practice

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Absolutely the most rude, nasty, and inconsiderate front desk staff. Not only were they abrupt and impatient in their dealings with me at the desk, but I also heard them speaking that way, to what seemed from the conversation, other professional offices. They are all bullies and even though the doctor was great, I will not, and encourage others, to not patronize this office! Healthcare is more than just seeing a doctor, it is the feeling that you are important to the whole of the practice! Dr Monheit should take note of this as these people represent both he and his practice and they are leaving a very poor impression.

Very unprofessional operation.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

When I made the appoint the receptionist was efficient, but grumpy. Upon arriving for the appointment the office staff seemed more interested in the conversation they were having among themselves than helping me check in as a new patient. The wait time between getting there and Dr. Monheit coming into the room was 45 minutes. Dr. Monheit provided good care and was attentive during the visit, but his medical assistant was proficient with the breathing test so I had to do it a series of 4 times to get it to work. Today I called to ask for a referral to a specialist. The receptionist aggressively informed me "WE DON'T HAVE CONTROL OVER THAT!!!" She instead offered me an appointment with Dr. Monhiet. Needless to say I declined the appoint and will be finding a new physician. Very unprofessional operation despite adequate care from Dr. Monheit.

Avoid this "doctor"

Posted on May 27th, 2012

This "doctor" diagnosed me with allergies when I had common symptoms of the flu. He is the WORST doctor I've ever seen. His staff was rude when I made a claim with my insurance for the bill. AVOID THIS PLACE!

A Great Experience

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Doctor monheit and his staff have been such a pleasure. I am in to see the doctor on time and am taken care of by Dr. monheit in an efficiant manner. The staff is very professional and my overall experience was great

Effective family practice doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Peter Monheit has been my doctor for quite a few years. Initially, he wasn't very personable, but he warmed up to me over the years. However, he's always been very effective and on several occasions he immediately & accurately diagnosed a problem. He's retiring soon if he hasn't already, though his son will continue the practice.

Posted on April 18th, 2017