Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter J Morrell DO
Dr. Peter J Morrell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX, with another office in Tulsa, OK. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Morrell is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter J Morrell has 2 locations
8803 S 101st East Ave Ste 335
Tulsa, OK 74133
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter J Morrell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Peter J Morrell has the following 13 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 8
try's to rush you out too fast
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Morrell - Posted on December 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Morrell - Posted on May 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Morrell - Posted on March 2nd, 2015
The Best Doctors Visit In Years!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Morrell - Posted on February 6th, 2013
First off, I would like to say that this is the most professional and courteous doctors office I have been to in years. I e-mailed his office regarding a few questions that I had about my symptoms and insurance coverage. The office manager responded to my e-mail in less than 2 hours, yes she RESPONDED. We talked through e-mail several times throughout the day and her conversation made me very confident about my visit. I have never had a doctors office to respond to my request so quickly. Normally I would have to call them back several times to get an answer. I was also impressed with the clean and up to date style of the office. It's not old fashioned with furniture from the 1980's.. When I met Dr. Morrell he greeted me with a smile and didn't make me feel ashamed or uncomfortable about my reason for the visit. He answered all questions and gave examples of each condition discussed. I would highly recommend Dr. Morrell to those in need of a dermatoligist with professional staff!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter J Morrell - Posted on October 24th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Morrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Peter J Morrell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter J Morrell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.