Dr. Peter Mowschenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mowschenson?

Great Doctor the best!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I had a Thyroid lobectomy, quick and speedy recovering Dr. Mowchesnon is a very excellent surgeon. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable while in his care.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Performed my surgery complete recovery: Colon cancer

Total Thyroidectomy

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Can't speak highly enough of Dr.Mowschenson! Put me at ease with his expertise during a scary time. Surgery was quick, efficient and recovery was a breeze. Took time to explain my pathology report, and answer any questions I had. Scar is barely noticeable after 4weeks... everyone keeps complimenting on how great it looks. Highly recommend this surgeon. Thank you Dr.Mowschenson!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I was absolutely mortified to find out that I had Medullary Thyroid Cancer & had to have my thyroid removed. After I got somewhat of a grip I went to the Internet & googled Top Thyroid surgeons in my area & found a few but Dr Mowschenson's credentials were very impressive. He has an email address on his website so I emailed my situation & he emailed me back within 15 minutes & said he could help me & to call his office for an appt. I did & my husband & I & went to his office. He was very nice & ordered some further testing. In fact while there he called an associate for an ultrasound apt which I was able to do that same day, very impressed with that. He did the surgery at Beth Israel shortly afterwards. I feel he did a superior job. He took out some extra lymph nodes , some of which had cancer.......and my intuition tells me he may have saved my life. He has excellent communication skills & calls with tests results right away. He has put up with my lists of what are probably stupid questions. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I am so thankful for his knowledge, pleasant personality & getting me thru this most difficult time. I am grateful for my life thanx to Dr Mowschenson.

excellent surgeon, caring doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Ecellent surgeon. Had my thyriod removed due to graves/pap. Did a wonderful job and placed the incision in a spot were the crease in my neck would cover it. Always willing to answer my questions and spend time. Office is clean and desk help is friendly. He is also extremly funny which is a great charectoristic in these high stress health situations A+

Not interested in patient questions and concerns

Posted on November 25th, 2012

Although this doctor seemed very familiar with my medical condition I found it difficult to communicate with him.He was jovial and abrupt which made it hard to ask questions. He was not interested in my concerns, directed me to a printed FAQ style note to get my questions answered.He simply could not care less about me as a patient. I chose to ask my health insurer for a referral to another surgeon at another hospital.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr. Mowschenson is a very good surgeon who takes good care of his patients.

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

very good surgeon. Had thyroid removed due to a goiter. Exceptional job can hardly notice scar, he took great care in the procedure.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017