Dr. Peter Muskat Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter Muskat?

Posted on March 7th, 2010

Dr. Muskat removed my gallbladder. I did not want him to but I wanted to have another baby. Complications from the gallbladder can be catostrophic during pregnancy. So I let him take it out. The surgery could not have gone better--except the nausea from the anesthesia.I followed his instructions post-surgery and did not pick up my children until he approved it. I have tiny incision scars and only slight twinges every now and then from where my gallbladder used to be. He is amazing. I am so happy to be alive to share in my children's lives. Anything can happen during even the most simple procedure, but I have confidence that if that were the case, Dr. Muskat would know exactly what to do to save you.I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.