Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Muz
Dr. Peter Muz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, MA, with other offices in Concord, MA and Ayer, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Muz is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center, Emerson Hospital and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Muz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
This doctor is very cold and careless with his patients. Did NOT resolve my problem just kept throwing cream at me. Went for a second opion and found out I have underlying condition. Do not go to this doctor. Also waited a ridiculous amount of time in office. Every employee was cold. As if they could careless in helping.
I asked for a skin check and all he looked at was the two moles that I wanted removed. Acted as if I was bothering him and ASKED why are you here. The nurses and staff were friendly and nice, but Dr. Muz NEVER AGAIN YOU ARE RUDE AS I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU ARE A SO CALLED PHYSICIAN. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO YOU AGAIN!!!! YOUR SERVICES WERE AWFUL AND YOU HAVE HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. YOU NEED LESSONS IN THIS AREA. I WILL SEEK DERM APPTS. ELSEWHERE. NO WONDER IT WAS EASY TO GET A QUICK APPT. WITH YOU AS NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU.
I have had over a dozen skin cancers removed by Dr. Muz and he has always shown concern for my situation and made sure I had minimal scarring (including MOHS surgery). He always takes time to explain to me what is going on and what will happen next, because he knows that is important to me. When things are going well I only see him once a year for a check up, but he always remembers my name and treats me with respect. He only does surgery if there is no other option, preferring to freeze off the small skin cancers to keep the scar small. Is he a busy man with a lot of patients? Yes. Does he hug me when I am there? No, but I am not looking for a doctor who hugs me, I am looking for a doctor who is smart and competent and who knows his stuff and considers surgery the last option.
Dr. Muz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Peter Muz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Muz in this video.
Dr. Peter Muz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.