Dr. Peter Namkoong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Namkoong?

Not happy

Posted on September 21st, 2016

My labor and delivery was such a stressful experience because the doctor was not there for the delivery. As a result, the resident ended up delivery my daughter. Apparently, Dr. Namkoong was out to lunch. Also, I hemorrhaged twice after delivery, and he never showed up for that either. Worst doctor, but the resident at St. peters was great.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I have had a multitude of female problems since my teenage years and have seen numerous ob/gyms due to them. Dr.Namkoong is the most highly skilled doctor I have met. He is so calm & reassuring...making a stressful situation/diagnosis not seem as bad.

Poor doctor follow up and even worse coverage

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Services are on the decline at this practice. Dr. Namkoong has been negligent in following my care sufficiently (creating a practical plan, following up with urgent issues) to address my health condition which unfortunately has left me in the ER and urgent care unit several times. Medical staff covering for him, Dr. C for example is rude and non caring. Essentially told me to do what ever I want following an urgent issue that forced me to call after hours.

Quality of Service on a significant decline

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Namkoong for years and at the beginning was very impressed with the service I recieved. The quality of services has been on a steady decline over the last few years. The receptionist is rude over the phone and has trouble hearing you when you speak. You are kept on hold for long periods of time (apr 10 min)for simple questions. I did not find Dr. Namkoong proactive enough in resolving issues I had post surgey. I would never recommend this practice if you have a high risk pregnancy or overly complicated gynecological issues as they simply no longer have the capacity to provide specialized and attentive medical care to patients. If you are a current patient, I would highly recommend that you are followed by a primary care physician as well, as Dr. Namkoong often struggles with treating patients in a holistic fashion.

Posted on April 18th, 2011

concerned, caring, and listens.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Very thorough, caring and good at what he does. The nurses at Albany Medical Center all told me he is known by reputation for how well his C-Section incisions heal (I know it's kind of a weird thing to put in a review).

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

THE most professional and caring doctor I have ever met! All doctors should be like him!

Posted on July 18th, 2017