Dr. Peter Nieh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Nieh?

Terrible bedside manners

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Dr Nieh seemed to be annoyed by questions asked. After close to a 1hr wait, Dr Nieh rushed through a 15 min consultation in which not much listening happened from his end. I completely agree with previews stating Dr Nieh has communication issues. Would not recommend him.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Great office, they were on time, staff vey friendly and comforting as this was my first visit. I really liked the Doctor he made me feel very relaxed. I have become a permanent patient of his.

Excellence in Patient Centered Care

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Peter Nieh is simply the very best by all measures.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. Nieh was an excellent surgeon for my mother. His staff on the other hand in his office is very insufficient and have no patience making make numerous mistakes when ordering tests, etc. A patient is forced to see a staff member every so often and they will not let schedule or let you in to see Dr. Nieh every time. NOT GOOD! A patient should be able to make an appt. with their Dr. and see them and not just someone on their staff especially when the staff person has made numerous mistakes with a patient.

Very Compassionate

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I remember feeling helpless when I got the devastating news. I am thankful to Dr. Nieh and his staff for helping me through such a difficult time. He was very compassionate and interested in how surgery would impact my life (being so young). I was impressed with his team and the way they handled my aggressive cancer treatment.

Excellent Care

Posted on April 5th, 2013

My first meeting with Dr Nieh was 45 minutes long as he explained every type of treatment available to me. He was kind and sensitive and would have spent more time with me if I needed it. The staff during pre-op treated me like I was in a 5 star hotel. Have not had follow up yet but I am so pleased with Dr Nieh and his team at Emory.

I would highly recommend Dr Nieh

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I found overall that Dr Nieh has an above average rating in every area of importance to me, as a patient. When it comes to his staff and time waiting and even bedside manner, all of which was acceptable, are of no real significance. The patient must feel confident and assured the doctor is well informed and competent in his care and advice, of which I give Dr Nieh an excellent rating. I would highly recommend Dr Nieh in all areas of Urology.

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Doctor Nieh does not like to spend time answering questions or explaining things. He is very abrupt and almost rude. I'm sure that he is very smart, but that does no good if you can't talk to him. He needs communication training.

outstanding