3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Doctor

Dr N is amazing, very helpful, spends as much time as you need. No frills straight to the point. Excellent Doctor

I had a TURP procedure on 10-25-18 by Dr Niemczyk at Honor Health Medical Center. He is professional, knowledgeable, very experienced, communication skills excellent. The TURP went very smoothly and my quality of life vastly improved. I would recommend him to any of my close friends without hesitation.

Good doctor but I'm done with him

I have been a patient of Dr. Niemczyk since 2012 and have been happy with his knowledge, expertise, and professionalism. However, the last two times I had appointments, I waited over 1 hour either in the waiting room or in the exam room. He appears to be overbooking and no longer has a receptionist at the Show Low location. This means his nurse has to handle reception also, which clearly overloads her. His time is no more important than mine. I walked out both times, and I'm done with him.

Good Doctor, just had to wait an hour to fill out paperwork.

Was told that my condition was able to heal by itself. Although Im skeptical that it will. Said to come back within 3 weeks if symptoms don't improve for an ultrasound. Waited an hour just for him to tell me that. At least he was actually available to see me though, unlike Summit who's urology department is booked for a month out.

He did lithotrispy on my husband, said he smashed his kidney stones to powder. My husband went 2 weeks later for follow up the doctor said he was fine sent him home. two weeks after that he had kidney failure, the stones weren't powder and they all stuck in his kidney causing kidney failure. He spent a week in the hospital and 4 trips to the hospital after that.

I have been a patient of Dr. Niemcyk's for since 2009. He has always taken time to answer my questions. I have had surgeries and always been happy with outcome.

Dr. Peter Niemczyk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Show Low, AZ.