Dr. Peter R Nuttleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter R Nuttleman?

Great Surgeon

I have never had a better surgeon. He took as much time as I needed to make sure I understood and he never acted like some doctors who think you are not smart enough to understand what he is doing and why.

Saved my life as an ER patient, then saved my life again

Dr. Peter Nuttleman is the most dedicated, accurate and detailed Doctor/Surgeon I have met! Researched my history to the full extent to do his best for me! always talks to me like a person not a higher being! Always listens to me and gives me that extra time no matter what hurry he is in! Always has my best interest and I am very unique/complicated from being disregarded, ignored, and judged for so long from other physicians! Everyone I have met at his office adores him as well as people in the hospital I have met he has done surgery on! I highly recommend Dr. Peter Nuttleman.

Awesome!

A very caring and sincere Doctor! I am so glad that he has my best interest at heart. If you are looking for a Doctor that really cares...Dr. Nuttleman is the one.

Best Surgeon I've Experienced

My Dad, who hates doctors, was diagnosed with a colon obstruction. DR Nuttleman performed the surgery and did not sugar coat anything. However, he did a fantastic job of removing the obstruction, which turned out to be cancerous. My father was fortunate to have only stage 2 colon cancer. 21 lymph nodes tested negative. The surgery was risky, but DR Nuttleman did a great job. I would put my life in his hands and I am eternally grateful for his skill. He has given me a extra yeas with my dad.

Great Surgeon!!

Dr. Nuttleman is a wonderful & talented surgeon. He goes above and beyond and explains things so I can understand them. I was truly lucky to have had him as my dr.

Very Caring

I appreciated this doctor when taking care of my daughter after an auto accident. Other doctors were just as good or knowledgable. However, this doctor took the extra time to talk to her and tell her how she'd be feeling later, etc. Just seemed very caring.

Uncommon Care

Dr Nuttleman has been the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. After a lengthy stay in another hospital I left there AMA and came to Swedish American Hospital where he was my attending physician. I've been overly impressed with the amount of time he spends talking to me. His bedside manner leaves very little to be desired. He has truly surpassed my expectations and has done everything in his power to help me in my recovery. I will refer him at every given opportunity as he'll be the doctor that I compare all others to!

Dr. Nuttleman was amazing. He explained everything to us in terms we could understand. Very patient and caring, listened to our needs and offered the correct approach. I highly recommend him to EVERYONE!!! !