Dr. Peter O Oskanian Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter O Oskanian?

I was there 4 time and knew nothing. he lost my C.A.T. scan disks, said he would talk to general surgeon about my case, to make an appt. so I went to see that gen.surg. and he had no idea why I was there. Osker gave my an ultrasound of my bladder than a month later told me he was gonna sent me for an ultrasound. (I was looking at the machine) I was having major pains in my groin and back., than he told me to come back in six months. I wanted to choke him. I DON'T KNOW was the only words that came out of his mouth. would not recommend him to my worse enemy.