Dr. Peter P Kay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter P Kay?

Face Lift

At the age of 65 I consulted with Dr. Kay about obtaining a face lift. After communicating my concerns to him I asked him if there was anything I hadn't addressed that he would recommend. His opinion was that I was "weak" in the chin and would benefit from a chin implant. I could see what he was saying and decided to research it in depth online prior to adding this procedure. Everything I read online indicated it was an easy procedure with almost no possibility of an undesirable outcome. After the surgery there was numbness in my face. The numbness subsided rather quickly with the exception of my lower left jaw. It has been 5 years since the surgery and the numbness is as prevalent as the day the surgery was done and also has a swollen look to it that has never gone away. At my follow up visit I addressed it with Dr. Kay and he said it would probably go away with time but sadly it did not. I went back to talk to him about it when it was apparent that it was not going to go away due to the time that had elapsed. He acted unsympathetic and annoyed with me and said he could remove it. I commented that the nerve damage was probably not going to go away, that I hated to spend more money to remove it, and asked him if that area may look worse because the skin had been stretched to accommodate the implant. He confirmed all my concerns but callously stated that it was my only option. As a result, I would not consult with Dr. Kay again.

Dr. Moore has a broad range of knowledge and experience. He is very smart, and I want that in my doctor.

Dr. Peter P Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.