Dr. Peter Sun Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peter Sun?

'Second Opinion' assistance

Posted on November 11th, 2017

The office staff and Dr. Sun were all very responsive to my request for help and a second opinion. Thank you all!!

We are truly blessed, thank you!!!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Sun and his team are the greatest!!! First of all thanks to all of you. Because of you guys my daughter is doing great. Their team and The Children's Hospital treated us really great. Our experience was really scary for us, and you guys helped us get through it as if it was your own family going through it. God bless you all and thank you for being there for us and everything that you did to make this happen. To all the people and to all the parents if you are seeing Dr. Sun, I know what you are going through must be pretty tough, what helped us with the worrying was to hear someone else say you are in good hands if not the best hands out there, and not just Dr. Sun, his whole team and the hospital. I wish everyone the best outcome possible and god please bless this team to keep doing what they do!!! THANK YOU!!!

simply the best

Posted on October 15th, 2017

saved my daughters life!

A very grateful mommy

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Recently my son underwent surgery ( Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy) Since the operation,recovery has been smooth. My family and I are very grateful for Dr.Sun as well as his team for what he was able to do for our little guy. #Blessed

Posted on March 28th, 2016

In 2010 I was diagnosed with a brain AVM. I was 13 years old and would not be here today if it were not for Dr. Sun. I am so lucky and thankful to Dr. Sun and all of the staff members who helped me in the toughest moments of my life. Because of the successful surgery I am now able to live a normal, healthy life that I thought I would never be able to have.

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Dr. Sun is amazing. He has taken care of our son since he was 3 months old when he was diagnosed with craniosyastosis. He always took extra time to make sure we had all the facts and support we needed .

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Dr. Sun operated on both my twins (on the same day!) for Metopic Craniosynostosis. From diagnosis, to surgery and through follow up he was amazing. Caring, honest, patient and most importantly a fantastic surgeon. My twins had an endoscopic technique and we have had excellent results. They have a much smaller scar than the traditional method of correcting this and recovered very quickly. It was extremely scary to hand over two tiny infants for skull surgery but Dr. Sun and his team eased our fears and concerns every step of the way. We can not thank this man enough. Wonderful doctor and human being.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I trust this man implicitly. Very caring, and patient, wonderful pediatric neurosurgeon.

Most Amazing and Caring Doctor and Staff

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sun and his staff are amazing. They made us feel comfortable and answered all questions thoroughly. The surgery to remove a skull tumor from my 6 month old went smooth. There are no visible scars! He cut behind her hairline, as opposed to on the forehead or in the eyebrow. The surgery was quick and my daughter was home the same day and back to herself by the evening. Definitely would recommend Dr. Sun and his staff.

Brain tumor surgery

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I want to thank Dr. Sun for saving my life when I was 8 years old. I had a tumor in my head and I was about to die but I didn't because I was in the hands of a great doctor. Lucky the tumor was benign. Now I'm 17 years old living a happy life with my love ones thanks to him. Dr. Sun you deserve everything because you have saved and keep saving too many life's and we are really thankful. I'll always remember you and soon I hope to visit you.

Saved my daughters life

Posted on June 10th, 2014

If it were not for Dr Sun, my daughter would not be alive today. 11+ yrs ago he removed a GBM tumor ......the most aggressive and deadliest of all tu ...

Tetheard spinal cord

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

The most memorable time we had with Dr. Peter Sun was when he personally called us and asked to see us regarding our daughters syndrome. I would surely recommend dr. Peter Sun to a friend because we can honestly say we trust him with our daughters life. He is dedicated and a gentle doctor.