Featured Providers Near You
- Mr. Carlos Cosme-ThilletFamily Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Infectious DiseaseVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. George Girgis, MDFamily Medicine, Diabetes3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Joseph Elias Sleiman, MDFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Primary Care, Obesity MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- On-time appointments
- Friendly staff
- Good bedside manner
Dr. Peter Paily has 2 locations
Dr. Peter Paily has the following specialty
Dr. Peter Paily has the following 7 areas of expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Peter Paily Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2200 Bergquist Dr Ste 1 Jbsa Lackland , TX (210) 292-7412
- 2935 PAT BOOKER RD UNIT 135 UNIVERSAL CITY , TX 78148
More about Dr. Peter Paily
Dr. Paily graduated from the University of Debrecen Medical and Health Sciences Centre,University of Debrecen Medical School and Health Science Centre in 2001. He works in Jbsa Lackland, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine.