Dr. Peter E Palacio Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Peter E Palacio?

Excellence!

I highly recommend Dr Peter Palacio as a woman's gynecologist. I am a fit, young, 60 year old, masters degreed woman who has moved around a lot, hence have had experience with many gynecologists. I have worked in a major urban academic medical center environment so am used to and expect to receive expert advice and an intelligent level of communication. Dr Palacio is the best I have ever been to. He is extremely kowledgeable, gentle, exceedly polite and professional. I was able to be seen within the same week of calling for an appointment. His staff are friendly and efficient. His clinical knowledge and recommendations are excellent. I highly recommend Dr Palacio.

Highly recommend!

I am shocked by the previous review; I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr. Palacio. I have been seeing him for over three years and he has always treated me with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Palacio to anyone. He was my doctor throughout both my pregnancy and delivery. As an expecting mother, it's easy to worry about a lot of things; however, he answered all of my questions and really put my mind at ease through this important time in my life. He even went out of his way to check up on me several days after the delivery. Dr. Palacio is a very down-to-earth and likeable guy. He is also very knowledgeable and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients.

Ex Patient

Dr (hate to show him the respect of calling him that) Palacio is rude, self righteous, and a disgrace to his profession. His bedside manner is absolutely atrocious. Please, do yourself a favor and don't even bother to see him. If he is recommended to you, even in an emergency situation, DEMAND that you get another Dr. We had to see him in that scenario and it left my wife in tears. His assistant was just as rude and short as he was. We had spent a lot of time documenting my wife's pain and issues, and he wouldn't even address them with us. Wrote a prescription in the first three minutes and left us feeling stupid because we dared ask questions.