Dr. Peter Pappas Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Pappas?

Very kind, caring, and professional, and good listener.

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Like him very much, been seeing him for my low back since 2003.

Don't believe his lies

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Because of him I will never be the same, because of his actions I had to have 3 more surgeries just to fix me from what he did!! Please please don't go through with it he promised me this was a simple surgery. I can honestly say that it was the biggest mistake of my life!

Don't use him!!!

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I would give 0 stars if abaible ! The man has been asked to leave by several hospitals. I wish I would have know ten that before the 4 surgery a he did. Now getting second opinion and he refuses to release my records!

Horrible doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I had one appointment with him. I agree with previous patients his waiting room is like a slaughter house where he herds his patients through. He treated me absolutely horrible, I was so shocked. He was aggressive, unkind and demeaning. I suggest you run from this guy. There are plenty of Doctors much better qualified than this person that will treat you like a human being.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

He has done several surgeries after I was injured and no one else would fix me as I was that bad...I cannot say enough about this excellent surgen!

Poor service

Posted on December 7th, 2013

I had poor service through this doctor. He herds people through like cattle. He is known to use risky practices and had been banned from so many hospitals that he had to build his own in house surgery center. After neck surgery he left me in hospital without a visit or phone call for three days. I noticed him on my out of the hosp and he casually asked me how I was doing as he continued to walk away. After complications, my primary care dr forced him to see me, I traveled 2 hours to his office and he didn't show and I had to see someone else. He has no accountability. AND he didn't tell me he was going to cut my hip open to get a piece of bone from my hip to place in my neck. I don't trust him and I would never recommend him.

I recommend this doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I suddenly had back pain a few years ago I went to dr Pappas he ordered some tests and then explained what was going on. How he could fix it and what were my options. I could not bear the pain I wanted surgery I am now pain free for a one year I would highly recommend him

Great caring doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I had back pain for years and I went to see Dr Pappas He took the time to explain what I had and what I needed. I had two level back surgery I have been pain free since then I would highly recommend him to anyone with back pain

good md

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I have going to dr pappas since2001 he has always been caring if rushed had 3 surgeries in 1 yr now 1 year later I am doing better with less&less pn and walking stronger I had back pain since 1982 with no relief and yes a long road back but for a dr pappas I would probably never have walked again

Pain free

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Saw dr Pappas for a year and he gave me injections. I do not need surgery. But if I do later on I will definitely go and see him. He earned my trust

Run run

Posted on August 13th, 2012

He operated on me left me in pain never checked on me called never called backer the office staff is nasty run run

Richard

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I had back surgery four months ago I am pain free since then. Best doc ever