Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter E Pascal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter E Pascal has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Peter E Pascal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter E Pascal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Broke my hip on a Saturday night and decided to wait until Monday for the surgery so I could get Dr Pascal. He had been away for the weekend, but still called a spoke to my wife Saturday night and scheduled the surgery. He came in to see me at 10:00 Sunday evening to go over the whole procedure with me. Excellent doctor. Great staff
Best Doctor out there. Truly knows what he's doing. No complaints
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Peter E Pascal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter E Pascal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, MA.