Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter R Pashley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter R Pashley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Peter R Pashley has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Pashley is the best doctor I have ever been to. He listens, he is kind and sympathetic to what is going on with you,. I drive over an hour to see him since his office in Sterling Heights closed and he is only in Marine City now, but I would drive two hours just to see him. I hope to see him for a long, long time. Thank you Dr. Pashley for being such a good doctor.
He doesn't take my insurance, but I choose to pay him out of pocket. At a time when my specialist was medicating me nearly to death, I went and saw doc. He takes time to explain, isn't affraid to tell you if he doesn't know much about something, but will do his best to point you to someone who does. I believe he did save my life by helping me get away from the specialist that medicated me to the point that he was also able to treat me for narcolepsy. Truly can't say enough good things about Dr Pashley
I have the best Dr. Peter R. Pashley, I've been a patient of his since 2007 and love my Dr. He's very through and straight to the point. He makes sure you have what you need not what you want, he's caring, kind and generous, I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. I would recommend him to everybody I know.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pashley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Peter R Pashley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJae Young Lee Md Pc, 130 Washington St, Marine City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter R Pashley in this video.
Dr. Peter R Pashley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marine City, MI.