Have you seen Dr. Peter G Passias?

OUTSTANDING!

A truly great bedside manner rarely seen .

THE BEST ORTHOPAEDIC SPINAL SURGEON THERE IS!

Dr. Passias has helped 2 of my family members that had been through years of pain management. After their pain management doctors indicated there was nothing else that could be done, I was in search of a surgeon, who could mechanically "repair" their ailments, not cover them up with pain management, in this case. Dr. Passias was recommended to us, and I would continue to recommend this truly talented and gifted physician and surgeon. He is at the TOP OF HIS CLASS!!! My family members have fully recovered, and for this I will always be greatful to both Dr. Passias, his staff at the NYSI Institute, and the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases. Believe me, we travelled 2 hours to and from, and it was definitely worth the trip. Please entrust your spine to a qualified and caring Orthopaedic Surgeon. You and your family will be thankful!!! THANK YOU DR. PASSIAS and all for restoring the health AND well-being of my family!

Spends time with patient-caring-seeking best medical procedure for condition; excellent, professional mannerism.

I had 3 cervical spine surgeries and dr passias did my last and in two days will Mark one year. He's the absolute best surgeon you could want. Compassionate and his bedside manner is fabulous as well. He's such a caring dr ALL these qualities in one dr is hard to find but not with him.

Excellent surgeon. Kind, understanding person.

I had seen other MD's before my visit with Dr. Passias. He is by far one of the best and most compassionate doctors I have EVER encountered. He listens, doesn't make you feel rushed, and offers detailed explanations. I trust his judgement and will stick with him. I only wish there were more like him !

1 of the most, caring, kind, loving, patient all around amazing doctor! A true guardian angel!

Dr. Peter G Passias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.