Dr. Peter Pelikan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Pelikan?

The Best!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I met this amazing Doctor in the St. John's ER on a Sunday while in the process of trying to die during a heart attack. Not a terrific circumstance to say the least. I never once questioned what he wanted to do or the fact that I would survive-I just knew that he was as good as it gets and I was correct. He is kind, caring, tough, and extremely funny in addition to being one of the best Cardiologists in the country. All can say is a BIG THANK YOU DR. PELICAN (and his OR sidekick "Storeman Norman")...for you I am most grateful.

Preventative & Diagnostic Care

Posted on September 28th, 2013

I'd had a bit of tachycardia (which turned out to be caused by dehydration). But I had a full work up as I'd had clos relatives who'd died of heart disease at an earlier age than I was. He was very, very thorough. He was excellent at explaining what each test would do, and when results came in what each test had shown. He is very 'factual'. I read the other review and I think the comment on the patient chart "He was not a good historian" was not meant as a commentary on the patient's capabilities. It was meant as a caution on the chart that the particular patient interview might not have all critical details and/or patient condition at the time meant there might have been mistakes in some items. He wrote in 'Dr. shorthand' what I just wrote in very long sentence. Hope the first patient understands and rethinks taking it personally. I agree with his other doctors that it was remarkable the patient could give an interview, but I also agree that it was probably not a very medically informative one.

Posted on May 16th, 2017